Types of Records

  1. Divorce Records
  2. Accident & Criminal Background
  3. Business & Marriage Licenses
  4. Deeds to Property
  5. Property Tax Records
  6. Property Tax Assessment
  7. Estate Probate Records
Contact the Clerk and Master's Office, Chancery Court at 865-273-5500. Most divorce records are kept by the Chancery Court. If they do not have the record, they will refer you to Circuit Court. The Records Management Department has the older divorce records.