How do I add a driveway access?

Call the Highway Dept at 865-982-4652, we will have an inspector look at and advise type and size of tile needed. It is then your responsibility to purchase and install the drainage tile and once complete the inspector will verify installation at which time the county will take over any future maintenance for it.

Show All Answers

1. How do I add a driveway access?
2. Does the County maintain City or State roads?
3. What is the right of way for my road?
4. What roads are plowed first during snow?