How do I violate someone for contacting me?
After a Respondent has been served with the Temporary Order of Protection or a No Contact Final Order of Protection and the Respondent contacts you, you will need to come to the Order of Protection office at the Justice Center to file a violation. If the violation occurs after hours, on the weekend or on a holiday, you will need to go to the Blount County Jail lobby to file the violation with the Judicial Commissioner on duty.

Show All Answers

1. How much does it cost to file an Order of Protection?
2. Will I have to go to court?
3. When will the Respondent be served?
4. Will my child(ren) be protected?
5. Can my spouse and I file on the same form?
6. Can I file against more than one person?
7. How do I violate someone for contacting me?
8. How do I drop an Order of Protection?
9. What is the difference between a Restraining Order and an Order of Protection?