Can you change my court date?
No the clerk's office can not change court dates. If you have an attorney, you must contact your attorney and if you are not represented by an attorney, you must call the local child support office to get a reset date.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make my child support payment here?
2. Can you change my court date?
3. How long will it take to get my purge payment?
4. How to contact and where is the State Child Support Office?