June 19, 2019
508 N. Cusick Street
Maryville, TN 37804
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
June 1 through 30 Exhibits
EXHIBITS & COLLECTIONS:
June 1 to 30:
- “Blount County Arts and Crafts Guild Member Art” Exhibit, coordinated by Sandy Miller, will be on two easels in the sitting area of the Main Gallery.
- “Teen Art Contest” Exhibit, coordinated by Jennifer Spirko, will be on the Art Panels located down the Meeting Room Hallway.
- “Townsend Artisian Guild” Exhibit, coordinated by Susan Cooper, will be on the Art Wall at the Bookmark Café, in the square pedestal case in Adult Services in the Reference Area of the library, and in the vertical case near Audio Visual (AV) area.
- “Barbie’s 60th Birthday” Exhibit, coordinated by Laurel Veal, will be located in one Mid-Gallery case in the Main Gallery of the library.
- “Seed Stories” Exhibit, by Linda Marcus, will be in the Genealogy display case at Temporary Books Shelves.
- “A Universe of Stories” Display, by Adult Services, will be located in the Reference Hutch in Adult Services in the Reference Area of the library. Come see some of the stellar titles on space.
- “A Universe of Stories” Exhibit, by Patron Services, will be located in the Main Gallery between the two Patron Services Circulation Desks.
- “Decades: Celebrate Recipes Through the Years” Exhibit, by the Bookmark Café, in the display case located in the Bookmark Café.