Fireworks Sales in Blount County

All issues related to the sale, distribution, and use of fireworks in Blount County are directed by state law - T.C.A. § 68-104-101 et. seq. 

Firework Sales in Tennessee Website

Submit the completed State application to Blount County Mayor’s Office for signature along with:
1. A copy of zoning approval for the proposed business location.  Contact: Planning & Development (865) 681-9301
2. A copy of a valid/current business license.  Contact: County Clerk’s Office (865) 273-5800

Follow instructions on application for submission to State.

Blount County Mayor’s Office (865) 273-5700